Saturday, June 30, 2012

Wasting time

So I just spent an hour or more doing various things, none of which were productive:

  • Tried to see if my theninjagreg.com was running and if not, why not
  • Wasn't running so attempted to log in to 1and1.com's control panel
  • It wasn't accepted my username and password and not even the reset password dealy worked
  • Called 1and1 and realized it's because they don't support Chrome, wtf
  • Looked into actually paying for a server that would run .Net apps (I love .net btw)
  • Looked into installing mono on the server I get free hosting on
  • Blah blah blah I wasted time I should have spent coding.
I really like .net, that's what I code in at work, but the free hosting I have is a LAMP server, so I guess I'll stick with php for now.

No comments: